App State football’s first ever strength and conditioning coach, Chip Sigmon, makes his second trip to the BGP Lounge. Here are the links to Chip’s first appearance on BGP : Apple/iOS – SoundCloud – Stitcher. Chip’s first visit is still one of our all-time favorite episodes. His return is no different.
But Chip has written a book (click here and BUY it!) since his last visit. “The Golden Age of Strength and Conditioning” is a collection of stories from over 30 of the industry’s greats. Each author is either a good friend of App State legend Chip Sigmon or closely connected.
“App State’s fingerprints are all over this book!” according to Chip and you can tell his passion for App State hasn’t died down. At least 4 of these chapters have strong App State ties.
Links to the episode
- iTunes (Apple/iOS): BGP Lounge Chip Sigmon
- SoundCloud (Android + Apple/iOS): BGP Lounge Chip Sigmon
- Stitcher (Android + Apple/iOS): BGP Lounge Chip Sigmon
Love episodes of BGP? Great! Please go to SupportBGP.com to financially support BGP become a Patron. Every pledge of support helps BGP create more content celebrating what we all love: App State sports. There are two tiers of support:
- The 333 Club – Only $3.33 per month gets you access to our private Facebook group (333 Club)
- Richie + Armanti – Just $7.14 gets you into the 333 Club on Facebook and access to our YouTube streams during the week